The content of this webpage, and everything associated with this webpage, is independent of the Peace Corps and the United States Government, though I think they should read it too. This blog solely reflects the experiences and observations of Jake DeBerry.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pics - My Favorites - Tripod

I'm going to start posting blogs more often over these next couple weeks with the same theme - my favorite pictures over the course of the two years. I have a ridiculous amount of pictures - and most of them are pretty cool. Choosing them is a bit tough.

I'll begin with my favorites of the Tripod (what Vishal, Frank and I called ourselves). Here is a timeline in pictures of the tripod. We've done a lot of stuff over the course of the two years. Frank has already returned to the States, so the Tripod's time has come to an end. Over the two years, we've chilled on the beach, climbed some mountains, and hiked around the Amazon rain forest, and lots of other things in-between.

In Pasa La Voz, the internal magazine I mentioned in the last post, Frank's profile had a really nice "shout out" to the tripod:
"Shout-outs? I would like to give a shout-out to the other two pillars in the Ancash tripod, Vishal and Jake. We had a great run at it. We tried to beat fun, and ended up having a lot of it. With your help, we won the war against the mundane. We freaked out the squares and brought some serious funk. Toughest job I'll ever love? Not if I'm paired up with you guys. Go well my brothers...and may the day after we reunite bring the biggest hangover ever seen on that continent."




































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home