The content of this webpage, and everything associated with this webpage, is independent of the Peace Corps and the United States Government, though I think they should read it too. This blog solely reflects the experiences and observations of Jake DeBerry.

Monday, July 9, 2007

Pics - July 9















I once caught a fish this big! Jesus pictures adorn everything around here - usually just an angelic face with a light behind him. Recently, a bumper sticker read, "Jesus is riding shotgun"(it was in Spanish though).















Soccer game - USA vs. Peru, in our neighborhood.














At a party - the guy on my right is my host brother.
















First night in the town we are living during training. The kids swarmed around the gringos. That's my host mom on the left side of the picture.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home